WWTF Life Sciences Call 2017- Chemical Biology
- 2017-03-02 / 00:00 CET
- 2017-04-27 / 14:00 CET
Chemical Biology 2017 is the 10th project call within the Vienna Science
and Technology Fund (WWTF) Life Sciences Programme. It invites:
- researchers and scientists at universities and non-university research institutions in Vienna, including those moving to Vienna,
- who want to conduct a cutting-edge research project (2 to 4 years) at the chemistry-biology interface using small molecules to understand and manipulate biological systems with molecular precision.
- Proposals may include mechanistic studies, development of new chemical or biological tools/techniques, and applied molecular studies (biological and medical).
- Proposals do not have to include a translational aspect.
- Proposals should bring together scientists from different scientific disciplines such as chemistry, biological and related biomedical disciplines to foster interactive partnerships across Vienna.
- A total of € 4.5 million will be dedicated to this call. The funding range per project is € 200,000 to € 700,000.
This is a two stage call: Short proposals have to be submitted by April 27, 2017.
Full proposals have to be submitted (upon invitation) by August 18, 2017.
- Schlickgasse 3
- Zip City
- 1090 Wien
- Main contact
- Name: Johanna Trupke
- Role: Programme Manager Life Sciences