Scientist in interdisciplinary historic riverine landscape research
- interdisciplinary historic riverine landscape research
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
- Closing Date
The Department of Water-Atmosphere-Environment, Institute of Hydrobiology and Aquatic Ecosystem Management is currently seeking a experienced Scientist in historic riverine landscape research.
• Development of new topics in that field at the institute, successful development and execution of research projects in basic and applied research
• Experience in conducting university courses in German and English
• Co-supervision of bachelor, master and PhD thesis
• Establishing more intensified cooperation with the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna and other research institutes
Skills and qualification:
• A strong background in several related fields such as e.g. environmental history, historic geomorphology, historic aquatic ecology in riverine landscapes, assessment and evaluation of human impacts in interrelationships
• Experience in presentations at international conferences and workshops, a number of publications in the respective field
• Skills in communication and team work in an international and interdisciplinary team
Gross monthly salary and pay grade in terms of collective agreement for university staff (payable 14 times per year): B1 lit. b, € 1.813,30
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna seeks to increase the number of its female faculty and staff members. Therefore qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. In case of equal qualification, female candidates will be given preference unless reasons specific to an individual male candidate tilt the balance in his favour.
Please send your job application incl. a description of the research vision to the Personnel department, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, 1190 Vienna, Peter-Jordan-Straße 70; E-Mail: kerstin.buchmueller(at)boku.ac.at. (Reference code: 131)
We regret that we cannot reimburse applicants travel and lodging expenses incurred as part of the selection and hiring process.
- Main contact
- Name: Buchmüller Kerstin
- Phone: 01/47654-37104