PhD Positions in Computational Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics
- Doctoral Program, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Closing Date
The Doctoral Program (DK) ''Computational Mathematics: Numerical Analysis and Symbolic Computation'' at the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria, is offering PhD positions for the duration of three years. Our interdisciplinary PhD research program is financed by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF).
Intensive PhD training (interdisciplinary courses and seminars) in two fundamental areas of computational mathematics and their interactions: numerical analysis and symbolic computation.
• Institute for Algebra
• Institute of Applied Geometry
• Institute of Computational Mathematics
• Industrial Mathematics Institute
• Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC)
• Institute for Stochastics
• Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences
Further information (application procedure, etc.)
Applications will be considered starting January 2018 until all positions are filled.
Johannes Kepler University Linz, Doctoral Program (DK)
Altenberger Strasse 69, 4040 Linz, Austria
- Main contact
- Name: Gabriela Danter
- Phone: ++43 732 2468-6840
- Fax: ++43 732 2468-6841