• Full Time (40 h/w)
• Klosterneuburg near Vienna, Austria / Home Office possible
• € 3,300* gross/month
The Grant Office of ISTA supports the application and management of projects funded by public and private funding bodies. As part of a dedicated post-award team, you will advise and support scientists in the management of research projects.
• Providing guidance, advice and administrative services to scientists regarding financial management and controlling of their national and international third party funds (grants) funded by e.g.; FWF and EU
• Controlling and financial processing of grants (such as budget planning, financial reporting, budget monitoring, project closing) including preparation and support of external audits
• Maintenance and processing of data related to third party funds
• Serving as the main communication interface to funding agencies and other cooperation partners in grant-related matters (post-award)
• University degree or similar education, preferably in business/economics
• Work experience in (project-)controlling, auditing, or tax consulting of advantage
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Strong project management skills and strict attention to detail
• Very good command of English (main working language), and proficiency in German
• Professional communication and high service orientation
• Affinity for numbers and a reliable, accurate and efficient way of working
Please apply via our job portal!
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
ISTA promotes a diverse and inclusive working environment and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants, free of discrimination. All employment decisions at ISTA are based on job requirements, qualifications, merit and organizational needs. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
31. März 2024
Institute of Science and Technology Austria ISTA