• Full Time (40 h/w)
• Klosterneuburg near Vienna, Austria / Home Office possible
• € 46,200* gross/year
As part of our Communications team, you will be responsible for ISTA’s marketing operations ranging from advertisements, print products, merchandising, and campaigns. In this position you will work closely together with diverse internal and external stakeholders. In more detail, this entails:
• Marketing activities: Develop, plan, and execute marketing strategies for campaigns, events, and activities, including merchandising, print products, and advertising
• Campaigns: Create, advance, manage, and evaluate success of external and internal campaigns, including creative messaging and graphic development, particularly (a) the annual student recruiting together with the Graduate School Office,(b) the ongoing employer branding together with Human Resources, and (c) the opening of the VISTA Science Experience Center with the Science Education team and the subsequent exhibitions and workshops
• Promotional materials: Conceptualize, develop, create, and manage the production of promotional materials such as image videos and merchandising items, including strategies for effective dissemination
• Corporate Identity: Align marketing messaging with the ISTA identity and ensure consistent branding across digital and offline instances
• Assessment: Coordinate quantitative and qualitative reporting on marketing efforts
• Higher academic education, ideally in marketing or related field
• Working experience in marketing and project management, ideally in an academic setting or STEM field
• Experience with international as well as Austrian target groups is beneficial
• Familiarity with print and graphics processes
• Knowledge how to effectively assess the success of campaigns and content
• Broad knowledge in various tools and software like e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Figma
• Excellent command of English; German is an asset
• High attention to detail and an eye for coherent and effective graphical solutions
• Ability to work within diverse teams collaboratively and flexibly
• Solution-oriented and positive approach to challenges
• Structured way of working, ability to prioritize, and to keep an overview even in complex projects
• Education & training
• Multiple health offers
• Free shuttle bus
• Pension insurance
Please apply via our job portal.
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
ISTA promotes a diverse and inclusive working environment and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants, free of discrimination. All employment decisions at ISTA are based on job requirements, qualifications, merit and organizational needs. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
31. März 2024
Institute of Science and Technology Austria