CoQuS Open Call PhD Fellowships
- University of Vienna, TU Vienna or IST Austria
Join one of the most vibrant places for quantum science in Europe!
The Vienna Doctoral Program on Complex Quantum Systems (CoQuS) has been a training center for more than a hundred students the past 10 years. Our 15 different research groups are working on the forefront of the developments in modern quantum science and technology at six different locations in and around Vienna.
Your training and research ranges from the most fundamental aspects of quantum science to advanced applications of quantum technologies – in both theory and experiment.
We are interested in questions such as
- How can we understand the structure of Quantum Theory?
- Why do we encounter classicality?
- How can we explore the interface between quantum physics and gravity?
- Which mesoscopic properties emerge from the dynamics of complex quantum systems?
We are advancing the technologies for Quantum networks, Quantum interfaces, Quantum information processing (simulation and computing) and Quantum enhanced application of metrology and sensing.
We accept applications until 10 December and the hearings are scheduled to take place on 11&12 February 2019. To apply or for more info, please visit our website:
- Name: CoQuS office