- University of Vienna
Our highly motivated team is looking for a prae doc with experience in materials synthesis, particularly on Metal-Organic Framework (MOF) materials at the Department of Physical Chemistry. Our research focuses on the development of methods for manipulation of colloidal particles and MOF materials and the use of such materials for applications in energy, catalysis and biomedical areas. The successful candidate will work on the development of MOF materials for sensing and drug delivery applications. It is expected that the candidate will spend 1-2 years in Singapore working with research partners in A*STAR. The candidate will benefit from close supervision and support by both international teams based in Singapore and in Vienna throughout the PhD duration. We request: diploma or master degree in chemistry, preferably inorganic or Materials chemistry. Strong experience in synthesis. We expect: Experience in synthesis of MOF materials
- High ability to express yourself both orally and in writing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- IT user skills
- Ability to work in a team
- resilience and willingness to work
- The successful candidate will also be a team player with strong communication, data presentation, visualization and written skills. Enthusiasm for learning more in this field.
- Basic experience in research methods and academic writing.
Please send your CV and cover letter to jiamin.chin(at)univie.ac.at, by 19 April, 2021.
- Name: Dr. Jia Min Chin
- Telefon: +43-1427752405