Junior Researcher Automotive Battery/Artificial Intelligence (m/f/d)
- Artificial Intelligence, Automotive Battery
- Work and research on the topic of Artificial Intelligence in the automotive battery group at Virtual Vehicle.
- Collaboration in the project “Explainable Battery Capacity Estimation”.
- Data-driven model development for the state-of-health (SoH) estimation of automotive batteries.
- Analysis of the capability, robustness, and adaptability of several machine learning network architectures by the utilization of Explainable AI methods.
- Master’s in mathematics, data science, informatics, telematics, or similar.
- Basic knowledge: Data science, Neural Networks.
- Basic programming skills: Python or Pytorch, Linux, Git.
- Knowledge in machine learning frameworks: supervised machine learning for time series.
- Independent, goal-oriented, and structured way of working.
- Team player with a proactive approach.
What's in it for you
- A highly varied and diverse range of tasks in an international research center.
- Possibility for a dissertation with permanent contract.
- Collaboration and contributions in an engaged, dynamic team.
- Flexible working hours and home office possible occasionally.
- Hardware: High performance and parallel computing on the Virtual Vehicle GPU server.
- Contractually secured home office models and individual time management that offer you the flexibility you need.
- An environment with flat hierarchies that gives you the freedom to take on responsibility and allows for crea-tive collaboration.
- Personal and professional development opportunities on any career level.
- Welcome Day for new employees’.
- Mentoring program for new employees’.
- Sports and health promotion activities, including weekly yoga, company runs and medical check-ups.
- Corporate events.
The minimum annual salary, depending on qualification and classification, is EUR 36,890 gross (fulltime). An overpayment is possible and depends on qualification and the present special experience
Contact: Barbara Cappello | +43 316 873 9028 | Inffeldgasse 21a, 8010 Graz | www.v2c2.at
- Name: Barbara Cappello
- Telefon: +43 316 873 9028