What is meant by the record of changes?

On the basis of the record of changes, it must be possible to see what changes have been made to the text during the editing or foreign-language editing process. A suitable method for this would be, for instance, the Track Changes tool in Word.

Can the funding commitment be extended beyond the three years defined in the guidelines?

An application must be submitted to the FWF in order to extend the funding commitment. This must include an explanation of why publication has been delayed and confirmation that the publication is still up to date. In addition, it must include a date by which the funding commitment is scheduled to end.

Can I change publishers after receiving approval?

You must submit a request to the FWF if you want to change publishers. This must include an explanation and the consent of the publisher and the author (editor).

back to overview