The FWF is planning to develop the Richter PEEK program further. Potential applicants will be informed about this at an early stage.
Highly qualified female arts-based researchers, who strive for a university career.
- to support the academic career of highly qualified female arts-based researchers and to enhance their university career
- after completion of the program a level of qualification should be accomplished which enables participants to apply for a local or abroad professorship. ("Habilitation" or equal qualification)
- a minimum of 2 years of arts-based research experience in Austria or abroad
- international arts-based research publications
- preparatory work related to the proposed research project
- no age limit
- different to the application for an Elise Richter-position a completed PhD is not a requirement
12 to 48 months
- personnel costs of 71,090 € per year
- project specific costs up to 15,000 € per year
- one call per year in spring. Next call: April 9 - May 30, 2018 (date of the postmark)
- in English
- by the FWF Board based on an international review process
- The review process is carried out with the involvement of the international advisory board for PEEK
Electronic application portal
In order to submit an Elise-Richter-PEEK application via elane, select "Elise-Richter" in Application overview. In the form "Programme specific data" tick the box "Application for funding of a Elise Richter-PEEK-Position".