The Austrian Alliance of Science Organisations is a platform for regular debates on science policy issues.
The members of the Alliance:
- Thomas Henzinger (Institute of Science and Technology Austria)
- Antonio Loprieno (Austrian Science Board)
- Helga Nowotny (ad personam)
- Klement Tockner (Austrian Science Fund FWF)
- Oliver Vitouch (Universities Austria)
- Anton Zeilinger (Austrian Academy of Sciences)
Chairmanship of the Alliance is subject to annual rotation. For 2017, Klement Tockner from the FWF holds the chair.