Tandem talks with mentors from cutting-edge research, business and society
Scientific and scholarly excellence are no longer enough in the 21st century. Those who want to stay ahead in the international competition for research must be able to lead teams, build organisations and think like entrepreneurs.
Knowledge transfer and application
The PEARL.sessions aim to build bridges between research, entrepreneurship & leadership. The main focus is on the development of leadership and interface management skills, networking and knowledge transfer. The latest know-how and information on continuing education opportunities will also be provided.
Seizing opportunities and gaining competitive advantages
- For FWF-funded researchers from all disciplines
- For companies and entrepreneurs interested in new research ideas
- Tandem talks with mentors from cutting-edge research, business and society
- On six occasions in various locations across Austria – between November 2018 and June 2019
- Are you interested? Just send an email to stefan.kranewitter(at)fwf.ac.at, and we will notify you as soon as the dates are set.