Doctoral Researcher (f/m/d)
- Merging Self-Assembly of Copolymers and 3D Laser Nanoprinting
- Karlsruher Insitut für Technologie
- Closing Date
The Cluster of Excellence 3D Matter Made to Order (3DMM2O) combines the competencies of two universities of Excellence to advance 3D Additive Manufacturing to the next level. The goal is to break current barriers of scale, precision and speed to unleash the true potential of the technology.
The Carl Zeiss Foundation funds a scholarship program, supporting doctoral researchers during the preparation of their thesis.
The scholarship provides funding for 3 years to national and international students to cover maintenance and additional funding for research travel expenses and research materials. The current rate is 17.616 €/annum.
- Degree in chemistry or materials science
- Background in synthetic organic and/or polymer chemistry
- Experience in 3D printing is advantageous
- Good level of English (oral and written) is essential
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Disabled persons with equivalent aptitude will be favored.
For further questions about the project you can contact: eva.blasco(at)kit.edu
Please go to our application portal: https://functionalmaterials.applicationportal.org/home.html
The application period is open until position is filled. We will start reviewing applications immediately.
- Main contact
- Name: Dr.Eva Blasco