- Closing Date
in Graz / Austria for 40 hours a week
We have big plans and therefore we need you to strengthen our technical lab team.
acib is an international competence centre, developing new, environmentally friendly, economically and technically advanced processes for the biotechnological, pharmaceutical and chemical industry – all of them modelled on nature. With acib you are part of projects whose output is actually and quickly implemented. Work together with us for a better environment and develop advanced processes.
That's what you will do
- Working in a S2 lab
- Handling of biological samples
- Methods and assay optimization
- Cultivation of MOs
- Measurement and analysis of samples
- Spectrophotometric analysis
- Work according to high quality standards
- Documentation according to ISO 9001 and GDP
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment
- Process of goods receiving and inventory
- System maintenance as well as media and buffer preparation
- General laboratory and office activities
That could be your future me
Experience a collegial work culture full of enthusiasm for your job, real flexibility and family friendliness. You are part of a challenging and helpful work environment full of team spirit. Look forward to challenging activities in a scientifically brilliant environment!
That’s important to us
In the best way you are a graduate of the Chemotechnik College and have knowledge in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology or related fields. Further skills would be fine:
- friendly, well-groomed appearance
- good German language skills
- team player
- creative/rich in ideas
- working on your own strong sense of responsibility and very reliable
In addition, you should enjoy the work in an international interdisciplinary environment.
That’s what you should know
- minimum yearly gross payment of EUR 30,600
- Start: 1st of March 2021
Find out more about why acib is the right choice for you: www.acib.at/career
And now it’s your turn! Give us an idea of who you are.
Apply here: https://mycareer.acib.at I Ref.no: 01_2021
Application deadline: 31th of January 2021
Of course, we welcome applicants of all sexes (f/m/x), backgrounds and ages.
- Main contact
- Name: Jasmin Weber