Programme for Arts-based Research (PEEK)
Any person engaged in arts-based research who has the necessary qualifications
- Support high quality and innovative arts-based research in which artistic practice is integral to the inquiry.
- Increase research capacity, quality and international standing of arts-based researcher in Austria.
- Increase both public awareness and awareness within the academic and the arts communities of arts-based research and its potential applications.
- Artistic/academic quality and standing
- sufficient free capacity
- required infrastructure (Connection to an appropriate university or non-university institution in Austria, so that the necessary documentation, support and quality of the results are ensured)
to a maximum of 48 months
variable, depending on the individual project, but up to a maximum of € 400,000 (incl. general costs)
- one call a year in spring
- call open from February 27 until April 27, 2017
(date of postmark)
- in English
- Precise description of goals and methodology (max. 48 months)
- by the FWF Board based on an international review process
- The review process is carried out with the involvement of the international advisory board for PEEK