Highly qualified female scientists and scholars of any discipline, who strive for an university career.
- to support the academic career of highly qualified female scientists and scholars and to enhance their university career
- after completion of the program a level of qualification should be accomplished which enables participants to apply for a local or abroad professorship. ("Habilitation" or equal qualification)
- appropriate postdoctoral experience
- international scientific publications
- preparatory work related to the proposed research project
- no age limit
12 to 48 months
- Personnel costs according to the current senior postdoc rate
- project specific costs up to 15,000.00 € per year
Via the FWF’s electronic application portal (elane).
- accepted continuously (starting from October 3, 2022), no application deadlines
- in English
- by the FWF Board based on an international review process
- generally in the March, June or November/December Board meeting