Highly qualified female scientists and scholars of any discipline, who strive for an university career.
- to support the academic career of highly qualified female scientists and scholars and to enhance their university career
- after completion of the program a level of qualification should be accomplished which enables participants to apply for a local or abroad professorship. ("Habilitation" or equal qualification)
- appropriate postdoctoral experience
- international scientific publications
- preparatory work related to the proposed research project
- no age limit
12 to 48 months
- Personnel costs according to the current senior postdoc rate
- project specific costs up to 15,000.00 € per year
Via the FWF’s electronic application portal (elane).
- 2 calls a year in spring/autumn.
Next call: October 11 - December 10, 2021; the possibility to submit via elane ends at 2:00 pm local time Vienna/Austria.
- in English
- by the FWF Board based on an international review process
- in the June Board meeting (for fall call), in the November or December Board meeting (for spring call)