The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences (KL) is part of an academic and research community located at the CampusKrems, and includes a network of comprising teaching hospitals in St. Pölten, Krems, Tulln and Eggenburg. The university offers degree programs in Human Medicine and Psychology and are tailored to the requirements of the Bologna model, opening the door to new, cuttingedge health professions. KL is committed to raising its profile in specific areas of biomedicine, biomedical engineering, and biopsychosocial sciences by entering into strategic academic and research partnerships with other institutions.
The Division of Molecular Oncology and Hematology performs landmark bench-tobedside research to improve the lives of tumor patients through innovative diagnostics, prognostics and individualized cancer therapies. Specifically, the laboratory is interested in both the basic elucidation of signaling pathways leading to tumor cell growth, proliferation and migration within the tumor microenvironment as well as its translation into potential future therapeutic approaches.
* maintenance of cell cultures
* implementation of FACS analysis, DNA and RNA isolation, PCR, DNA cloning and recombinant gene expression, SDS-PAGE, Western blot analysis, cytotoxicity, apoptosis and migration assays as well as biostatistical data analysis and laboratory management
* participation in the acquisition and implementation of own third-party research projects presentation of research projects at
national and international congress
* Completed diploma or master’s degree (completed scientific doctoral degree) Experience in the basic methods of molecular and cell biology
* Interest in scientific work and in creating scientific publications Reliable and independent way of working
* Friendly, open demeanor and ability to work in a team
* Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
* B driving license desirable
You can expect a challenging job in an internationally visible and highly motivated team -we offer flexible working hours, home office options, a paid lunch break, health care and many other benefits . The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences is dedicated to achieving a balanced mix of male and female academic and non-academic staff.
Consequently, applications from female candidates are particularly encouraged.
People with disabilities who meet the required qualification criteria are expressly invited to apply and are given special
The minimum classification is € 3.700 (40 hrs) gross per month.
Applications should include a motivation letter, curriculum vitae and credentials.
Please apply online at www.kl.ac.at/karriere with reference to the reference number "2333" by 8.1.2024 at the latest.
Molecular Oncology and Hematology
Karl Landsteiner Privatuniversität für Gesundheitswissenschaften GmbH, 3500 Krems an der Donau
01. Februar 2024
08. Jänner 2024
Mag. (FH) Christina Schwaiger, MSc