The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences (KL) is part of an academic and research community located at the Campus Krems, and includes a network of comprising teaching hospitals in St. Pölten, Krems and Tulln. The university offers degree programs in Human Medicine and Psychology and are tailored to the requirements of the Bologna model, opening the door to new, cutting-edge health professions. KL is committed to raising its profile in specific areas of biomedicine, biomedical engineering, and biopsychosocial sciences by entering into strategic academic and research partnerships with other institutions.
* Participation in research focusing on tumor models
* YOUR PROFIL
* Experience with cultivation of mammalian cells, molecular biology and/or immunological methods
* Eagerness to learn and establish newmethods
* As English is the working language, very good written and oral communication skills are required
* Willingness/Interest to supervise students in their experimental work
* High accuracy, reliability and very good interpersonal skills
You can expect a challenging job in an internationally visible and highly motivated team. The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences is dedicated to achieving a balanced mix of male and female academic and non-academic staff. Consequently, applications from female candidates are particularly encouraged. People with disabilities who meet the required qualification criteria are expressly invited to apply and are given special consideration.
The minimum classification is € 2.350 gross per month.
Applications should include a motivation letter, curriculum vitae and credentials. Please apply online at www.kl.ac.at/de/karriere with reference to the reference number „2345" by November 30, 2023 at the latest.
Pharmacology, Head: Univ.-Prof. PD MMag. Dr. Dagmar Stoiber-Sakaguchi
3500 Krems an der Donau
30. November 2023
Mag. (FH) Christina Schwaiger MSc