Full Time (40 h/w)
Klosterneuburg near Vienna, Austria / Home Office possible
€ 5,500* gross/month (All-In)
As the Team Lead IT Support, you will be at the forefront of our IT services, leading a skilled team responsible for delivering 1st and 2nd level technical support for Windows, macOS, and Linux devices. You will also oversee software support and procurement processes for IT assets, ensuring efficient and timely assistance to our diverse user base.
- Manage our service desk and the IT support for end users and work with other IT teams to resolve incidents and fulfill service requests
Lead the IT Support team (currently 8 members), providing guidance, mentoring, and fostering a positive work environment
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents related to computer hardware, software, VoIP equipment, and conference room equipment
- Run our ticketing system (currently OTRS) based on ITIL processes, including a CMDB for IT asset management
- Coordinate and manage hardware & software procurement, license tracking, and compliance with relevant policies and regulations
Develop and maintain IT support documentation, knowledge base articles, and standard operating procedures
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in providing technical support for Windows, macOS, and Linux devices in an ITIL-driven environment
- First experiences with leadership/supervisory responsibilities, allocating resources and managing service levels
- In-depth knowledge of IT service management, ITIL processes (certification preferred), and ticketing systems
- Familiarity with hardware & software procurement procedures and license management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
ISTA promotes a diverse and inclusive working environment and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants, free of discrimination. All employment decisions at ISTA are based on job requirements, qualifications, merit and organizational needs. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
- Education & training
- Free shuttle bus
- Multiple health offers
- Pension insurance
19. April 2024