• Full Time (40 h/w)
• Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria / Home Office possible
• € 52,400* gross/year
The Graduate School Office is a highly active core administrative unit that deals with the organization of interdisciplinary PhD program at ISTA. As part of our diverse and supportive team in the Graduate School Office, you will ensure the smooth improvement of the structure and curriculum of our growing PhD program.
• Coordinate further development of interdisciplinary PhD program through the preparation and implementation of new concepts and strategy in strong cooperation with Dean, Faculty and Graduate School Office
• Maintain and improve academic quality standards through alignment with Advisory Committee, student and faculty engagement, and benchmarking with other institutions
• Draft and improve Graduate School policy documents and rules, improve communication of PhD program requirements to students and faculty
• Coordinate and contribute to PhD core training curriculum
• Improve Graduate School internal and external visibility and engagement through presentations, written communication, and workshops for students, faculty, and external partners
• Master degree or higher in STEM discipline or related field, PhD degree is an advantage
• Familiarity with international STEM higher education and research trends, best practices, and standards
• Demonstrated experience with graduate curriculum development and academic program strategic planning, preferably at an international institution with diverse student body
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, presenting and one-on-one interactions
• Proven ability to build positive relationships among a group of diverse faculty, staff and students; Interest in working in a multicultural environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Education & training
• Multiple health offers
• Free shuttle bus
• Pension insurance
Please apply via our job portal:
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment.
ISTA promotes a diverse and inclusive working environment and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants, free of discrimination. All employment decisions at ISTA are based on job requirements, qualifications, merit and organizational needs. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.