The funding bonus is available to FWF-funded Erwin Schrödinger fellows who meet the subject-specific requirements and whose projects were approved in the year prior to the call.
On behalf of the alpha+ Foundation of the Austrian Science Fund (FWF), the FWF invites applications for Rückenwind Funding Bonuses on an annual basis. The program supports the career development, international networking, and knowledge transfer of up-and-coming researchers in the Erwin Schrödinger program.
Please click here for more information about the alpha+ Foundation.
Additional program-specific information
Applications for the Rückenwind Funding Bonus can be submitted under the Erwin Schrödinger program.
Funding period and funding amount
Up to € 5,000 can be applied for in the Rückenwind Funding Bonus program.
- The funding bonus is available to FWF-funded Erwin Schrödinger fellows whose projects were approved in the year prior to the call.
- The projects submitted must meet the subject specific requirements of the current call for proposals.
- For further details, please see the application guidelines.
The alpha+ Foundation of the FWF makes funding decisions and notifies applicants of the decision.
- Proposals are submitted online using the electronic application portal elane.
- The Application Guidelines apply.
Number of eligible projects
The number of Rückenwind Funding Bonuses awarded depends on the amount of funding provided by private donors and can vary from year to year.
alpha+ Foundation of the Austrian Science Fund (FWF)